My Portfolio Website

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Marvel One-A-Day - Day 101: Luke Cage


When you need to practice drawing back muscles, who better than Luke Cage?

So I was wondering, I'd really like to do some full colored finished pieces. But I don't think I can do it and keep up my pace of a sketch a night, if I do that. So what do you guys think? Would you prefer to see me finish some colored pieces, fully rendered, maybe even some with environments and backgrounds, that would take me a little longer, until I speed up my process? Or do you prefer to continue seeing something daily?

I'll keep going with daily unless the response for full color stuff is just overwhelming. Or we can do a vote that lasts until Monday.

3 comments:

extrantice said...

A few coloured pieces would be nice to see :)

Lorrs said...

I'd say either, some coloured ones would be nice, but you could just take turns doing both kinds.

Unknown said...

Yeh I think as mix and match approach will work, plus I will try to post w.i.p. shots as I go, so you can see my progress as I do the colored pieces.