My Portfolio Website

Monday, November 15, 2010

Commissioned piece - David Marquez


Meanwhile to tide you over while I work on my color stuff - I went to Austin Comic Con this weekend, and got David Marquez to sketch Emma Frost for me. He is a talented artist who has done some Top Cow and Archaia work, and has some stuff coming with Marvel soon as well. I was really impressed with his Top Cow Pilot Season book, The Asset, so that's why I decided I wanted a sketch from him. Enjoy.

Keep in mind, since this is not my work, please don't re-use it or sell it or anything...

(Actually don't do that with my work either come to think of it, at least not without my permission ;) )

2 comments:

Wusel's... said...

I didn't know him until now but he seems to be great. I love the sketch. He has a very special style.

Unknown said...

Yeah! It's great stuff isn't it?