My Portfolio Website

Monday, October 11, 2010

Marvel One-A-Day - Day 78: Trance, Loa, and Dust


These three are among the newest and youngest X-Men. I think its a general attempt to keep the X-Men angsty and relevant, that they add new teen members all the time. Nothing new. Remember Leech and Artie Maddicks? Kitty Pryde? Jubilee? The New Mutants?

On the left we have Dust, she is a Muslim wearing the traditional Burqa. She turns into, well, Dust.

In the center, on the couch, is Trance. She goes into a trance and can project a ghost, or astral projection.

And on the right is Loa. She is a new version of Kitty Pryde, except I think she shreds the crap out of whatever she goes through. She is hell on Sentinels.

1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Your drawings are nice presents for every day. But I think you know, that I love all of them.
:-)
:-))
:-)))
:-))))
:-)))))