My Portfolio Website

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Marvel One-A-Day - Day 53: Black Cat


The one days have returned!

Sorry to lose it there for a couple of weeks. :( The funeral and trip out of town hit me hard, and then I decided to finish a long-lingering project for a friend, which I was able to finally complete this week. So now, with a couple days of rest under my belt, I will resume my promise of a sketch a day.

Today's sketch is of Black Cat. on-again-off-again fling of Spider-Man, and Marvel's answer to Catwoman.

3 comments:

Wusel's... said...

I'm SO happy that you are back! I was starting to get worried... Hope you are fairly okay now?

Unknown said...

I am doing much better Joe. I was just ... tired, I needed to finish off that other project and I didn't have the energy to do both that and a sketch a day.

If it makes you feel better, I felt extremely guilty you weren't getting your morning dose of fresh art. :D

MrOkojie said...

Nice.
Marvel has such great female characters